Well, here's my twist:
- 1 chicken cut up
- 2 tablespoons roasted garlic olive oil
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper chopped
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons curry powder (I used Malaysian Seven Seas Curry)
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- Trim excess skin from chicken and cook chicken in a Dutch oven or large skillet for about 8 minutes or until browned.
- Drain and discard fat.
- Add remaining ingredients except the raisins.
- Simmer over low heat for about an hour or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 180 degrees F.
- Top servings with raisins.