Thursday, July 12, 2018
Monday, March 5, 2018
This fish is very light and not too spicy. Tilapia is a fish that I prepare often; and one that my family enjoys.
The rice that I served with it is also on this site.
- 1 1/4 cups Panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 4-5 fish fillets (I used Tilapia)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a plate or shadow dish combine all dry ingredients
- Beat egg and place in another dish
- Wash and pat dry fish fillets
- Dip fillets one at a time in the beaten egg and place in dry mixture to coat
- Place fillets on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper
- Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes or until the fish internal temperature is 145 degrees F. (It may difficult to determine the flakiness of the fish due to the coating)
Twist: Baking the crusted fish and the spices
Copyright © 2011-2018 My Twist On This. All rights reserved.