T

Macys.com

Sunday, February 14, 2021

Celery Juice




I recently participated in a 7-day celery challenge, that one of my sisters initiated last month.  It was quite interesting and beneficial.  I was unaware of the many benefits of celery juice until I read various articles attached to the challenge.  Because I have no medical background, I would advise that you check with your medical doctor and consider your personal health prior to participating in this or any other juice challenge.   
When we first started the challenge, I definitely had to acquire a taste for celery juice, however, I was not the only one.  My family and I had a lot of fun sharing our photos and videos of our daily juice challenge.  The further that we got into the challenge, the more excited that we got.  We started adding other ingredients such as kale, green apples, fresh ginger, and lemon.  A few of the benefits of celery juice, based on the various articles that I read and juicing recipes, are listed below:
  
Your liver will work properly
Your bones will become stronger
It will lower your cholesterol 

See the additional benefits from one of the links that I viewed below:


If you're in the market for an inexpensive slow juicer, the one on the link below was purchased by one of my family members.  It's a great juicer.



If you have a juicing recipe that you would like to share, please do so.  






No comments:

Post a Comment