This is a delightful appetizer that I shared in 2011. In case you missed it, I'm re-posting my recipe. Once that you give it a try, let me know how it came out. It was very easy and a lot of fun.
As always, please share your twist.
- 12 Bamboo skewers that have been soaked in water
- 2 - 6 oz. Yellowfin tuna steaks (cut into cubes)
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- 1/2 cup toasted sesame ginger seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- Salt to taste Raspberry Wasabi Dipping Mustard
- Preheat grill to medium heat
- Cut tuna into cubes
- Coat tuna with peanut oil
- Sprinkle with lemon pepper and salt
- Insert skewers
- Press sesame seeds on all sides of tuna
- Coat grill with oil
- Grill on medium-high heat for about 1 minute on each side