T

Macys.com

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Baked Sweet Potato


So delicious, so healthy; a baked sweet potato!

In the past, right before the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays, sweet potatoes generally go on sale.  With food prices at an all-time high, don't miss out on them during upcoming specials.  

It has been my practice to bake and freeze some so that we can enjoy some sweet potato pies after the holidays.  You may also consider freezing the pie filling if you prefer.
Want a quick, easy and nutritional lunch; try a baked sweet potato with a teaspoon of clarified butter Ghee.

When I’m busy cooking and preparing my meals, I often contemplate what I would like to have for lunch. One day, in particular, I baked some sweet potatoes for a Louisiana Yam Cake and a sweet potato pie.  Need I say more! A baked sweet potato is perfect for lunch.

Don't forget that sweet potatoes are loaded with nutritional values. 


No comments:

Post a Comment