- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place paper or foil baking cup in each of 18 regular-size muffin cups
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, oil, milk and vanilla with wire whisk until well blended
- Add flour, brown sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened
- Stir in carrots, apple, coconut, raisins, craisins, pineapples, and walnuts
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups, filling each about 3/4 full
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean
- Cool 5 minutes; remove from pan